Baby Shambles Forum Index Baby Shambles
baby shambles an unofficial forum for baby shambles fans
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Petes upcoming solo album
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Baby Shambles Forum Index -> Baby Shambles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jimbob
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2398


Location: Pontefract

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Jimbob wrote:
Rich wrote:
Jimbob wrote:
Rich wrote:
Jimbob wrote:
Come to the leeds one Rich


I'll have to look into that, only have 2 days holiday left. †Will be in touch Wink
Cool


My network card only works on the train to London, any chance you can pick me up from there? Laughing
Well i don't finish work while 4 so i'll be there about 7 then back for 10 Laughing


Oh! great I'll have to make my own way there then Rolling EyesLaughing Maybe Mel can come get me instead? Wink
Haha maybe if you got train to notts she would bring you the rest of the way but only for a pork pie.
_________________



http://www.myspace.com/jimbob28
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Rich
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 4195


Location: standing in the shadows

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimbob wrote:
Rich wrote:
Jimbob wrote:
Rich wrote:
Jimbob wrote:
Rich wrote:
Jimbob wrote:
Come to the leeds one Rich


I'll have to look into that, only have 2 days holiday left. †Will be in touch Wink
Cool


My network card only works on the train to London, any chance you can pick me up from there? Laughing
Well i don't finish work while 4 so i'll be there about 7 then back for 10 Laughing


Oh! great I'll have to make my own way there then Rolling EyesLaughing Maybe Mel can come get me instead? Wink
Haha maybe if you got train to notts she would bring you the rest of the way but only for a pork pie.


I'm looking into it now, depending on work I just might be able to do this for under £100 (before drinks Laughing ) Do you know how many pork pies will it take, need to budget for that too? Wink
_________________
http://roseskingscastlesdemos.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jimbob
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2398


Location: Pontefract

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Jimbob wrote:
Rich wrote:
Jimbob wrote:
Rich wrote:
Jimbob wrote:
Rich wrote:
Jimbob wrote:
Come to the leeds one Rich


I'll have to look into that, only have 2 days holiday left. †Will be in touch Wink
Cool


My network card only works on the train to London, any chance you can pick me up from there? Laughing
Well i don't finish work while 4 so i'll be there about 7 then back for 10 Laughing


Oh! great I'll have to make my own way there then Rolling EyesLaughing Maybe Mel can come get me instead? Wink
Haha maybe if you got train to notts she would bring you the rest of the way but only for a pork pie.


I'm looking into it now, depending on work I just might be able to do this for under £100 (before drinks Laughing ) Do you know how many pork pies will it take, need to budget for that too? Wink
Well it depends on how many pork pies she likes to the gallon maybe wait till she comes on and says. Laughing
_________________



http://www.myspace.com/jimbob28
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jimbob
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2398


Location: Pontefract

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimbob wrote:
Rich wrote:
Jimbob wrote:
Rich wrote:
Jimbob wrote:
Rich wrote:
Jimbob wrote:
Rich wrote:
Jimbob wrote:
Come to the leeds one Rich


I'll have to look into that, only have 2 days holiday left. †Will be in touch Wink
Cool


My network card only works on the train to London, any chance you can pick me up from there? Laughing
Well i don't finish work while 4 so i'll be there about 7 then back for 10 Laughing


Oh! great I'll have to make my own way there then Rolling EyesLaughing Maybe Mel can come get me instead? Wink
Haha maybe if you got train to notts she would bring you the rest of the way but only for a pork pie.


I'm looking into it now, depending on work I just might be able to do this for under £100 (before drinks Laughing ) Do you know how many pork pies will it take, need to budget for that too? Wink
Well it depends on how many pork pies she likes to the gallon maybe wait till she comes on and says. Laughing
I've got it a double sausage and egg mc muffin will do it.
_________________



http://www.myspace.com/jimbob28
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Rich
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 4195


Location: standing in the shadows

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Splendid †Very Happy so that's another £2 to the budgeting costs. †I'll go down the station tomorrow to find out the rest of the cost, will be in touch Wink
_________________
http://roseskingscastlesdemos.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mel
yummy mummy
yummy mummy


Joined: 30 Jun 2006
Posts: 7124



PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate Pork Pies!!
There's the train london to Grantham, Notts is 40 mins or so from here. But yeah, don't mind picking you up and taking you to leeds
_________________


Pic courtesy of Quadrophenia Very Happy

www.myspace.com/thejivecats
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rich
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 4195


Location: standing in the shadows

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mel wrote:
I hate Pork Pies!!
There's the train london to Grantham, Notts is 40 mins or so from here. But yeah, don't mind picking you up and taking you to leeds


Thank you very much, still looking into this at the moment but thanks for the offer Very Happy
_________________
http://roseskingscastlesdemos.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Rich
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 4195


Location: standing in the shadows

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Jimbob, change of plan.  I'm going to Glastonbury instead, you know what you need to do Wink
_________________
http://roseskingscastlesdemos.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mel
yummy mummy
yummy mummy


Joined: 30 Jun 2006
Posts: 7124



PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just pmed you about Leeds....should have read the site first  
Come on Jimbob...Glastonbury, you know you want to  Very Happy
_________________


Pic courtesy of Quadrophenia Very Happy

www.myspace.com/thejivecats
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rich
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 4195


Location: standing in the shadows

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Album artwork:

http://lazyeyemanagement.blogspot...iled-gracewastelands-artwork.html


_________________
http://roseskingscastlesdemos.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Baby Shambles Forum Index -> Baby Shambles All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
trevorj :: theme by ~// TreVoR \\~
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum