Archive for Baby Shambles baby shambles an unofficial forum for baby shambles fans
 


       Baby Shambles Forum Index -> Baby Shambles
pill happy

whos's still listening.

************** READ BEFORE VOTING ******************

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this poll is for people who bought UTB when it first can out!!!!!!

I've made this into a poll after some healthy discussion.

Vote honestly shamblers, pete wont be mad at ya.

-if you listen a good couple of times during the week, go for the daily option.

-if you through them on just once a week at most, but usually do at least once, go for the 2nd option.

-if you hardly ever listen, but still listen to an ENTIRE album once or twice a month, go for option 3.

-if you never listen to shambles/libs etc except on rare occasions, like at a party, or they happen to come up on your i-pod, or you see a link to a new demo on the net, shit like that, go for the last option.
Quadrophenia

They have lost their spark
elyza

i can honestly say hand on heart, i never had those albion dreams and all that other junk. i liked the music, enjoyed the gigs and thats it for me really.
the shambolian

I still love the music
And the style
pale thin boy

The party is definately over..............they got the job done though i think
Quadrophenia

Every band paves way for another, whether it be to influence a bunch of kids to start a band, or to be an off shoot of a former band. Times move on and I think the people who rave on about The Libertines reforming need to move on most. Babyshambles still put on a hell of a show though.
powermonkey

I still listen to Up The Bracket loads, and even the s/t album rather a lot. DiA gets a lot of spins, and SN is on the iPod alot.

My next tattoo will be a Shambles/Libs one, too.

Cool
chio

i still listen to the old stuff... was less excited by the last album than previous work but i still think theres a lot of good stuff to come from peter maybe even shambles still..
pill happy

elyza wrote:
i can honestly say hand on heart, i never had those albion dreams and all that other junk. i liked the music, enjoyed the gigs and thats it for me really.


no i don't mean like that, all i'm saying is that time has passed isn't it, that eara is gone, for me at least its over. i was wondering if others felt the same.

POWERMONKEY .. your getting a lib/shambles tattoo, i wouldn't dream of that now, i guess what i'm saying is i no longer feel pasiontely about the music, you obviously do. the spark has gone, as somebody said. its a sad fact i think. i think alot has got to do with babyshambles as a band are pretty shit, (my opion of course) there was no room for grought.

the main reason the spark is gone is i think most will agree is the drugs.
powermonkey

pill happy wrote:
elyza wrote:
i can honestly say hand on heart, i never had those albion dreams and all that other junk. i liked the music, enjoyed the gigs and thats it for me really.


no i don't mean like that, all i'm saying is that time has passed isn't it, that eara is gone, for me at least its over. i was wondering if others felt the same.

POWERMONKEY .. your getting a lib/shambles tattoo, i wouldn't dream of that now, i guess what i'm saying is i no longer feel pasiontely about the music, you obviously do. the spark has gone, as somebody said. its a sad fact i think. i think alot has got to do with babyshambles as a band are pretty shit, (my opion of course) there was no room for grought.

the main reason the spark is gone is i think most will agree is the drugs.


Already got a French Dog on my wrist, and getting me a forearm filled with Shambles-y lyrical shenanigans one o these days.
pill happy

powermonkey wrote:
pill happy wrote:
elyza wrote:
i can honestly say hand on heart, i never had those albion dreams and all that other junk. i liked the music, enjoyed the gigs and thats it for me really.


no i don't mean like that, all i'm saying is that time has passed isn't it, that eara is gone, for me at least its over. i was wondering if others felt the same.

POWERMONKEY .. your getting a lib/shambles tattoo, i wouldn't dream of that now, i guess what i'm saying is i no longer feel pasiontely about the music, you obviously do. the spark has gone, as somebody said. its a sad fact i think. i think alot has got to do with babyshambles as a band are pretty shit, (my opion of course) there was no room for grought.

the main reason the spark is gone is i think most will agree is the drugs.


Already got a French Dog on my wrist, and getting me a forearm filled with Shambles-y lyrical shenanigans one o these days.


fuckin hell, would you not feel like a walking babshambles advertisment, i wouldn't want to be reminded about babyshambles every day, but thats just me. can you pm me that demo by the way
Rich

The demo is on my blog, link in my sig Wink

Used to listen to shambles every day on my ipod before it broke.  Listening to sticky fingers alot now.
pill happy

nice one for the link. the stones are always good. i'm listening to "only built for cuban linx".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x4d3QVqaIM

one of the best albums ever made.
pusherman

Got my ticket today and for Public Enemy Smile

Still gutted I missed Genius!!
pill happy

haha quailty, theres always a wu head somwhere. whats the story. do you rekon that'll sell out quick, i'm irish but i think i'll have to make the trip over. to what extent can he do cuban linx without ghost and even cappa and rza.
pusherman

What if some of them came over? Wouldn't that be nice!!

Wouldn't like to say how fast they'll sell out. I really don't know.
pill happy

i wouldn't imagine they'd sell out pretty quick, here check this shit.

http://forum.rapgodfathers.com/mo...rips-directory-updated-daily.html

if you have a rapidshare account theres alot here.

the thing about rae is, he's very constant live, as apossed to say gza or well any of the others, so even if nobody elese turns up you'll deff get a good show, the only reason i wouldn't is i wouldn't be much of a fan of his except for cuban linx so this show really is a must. he performs sometimes with a blues band called the st micheals affair sometimes, that would be fuvin unbeleavable to see cuban linx with live band, amazing album musically. rza 's a fuckin genies whatever about pete doherty haha.
pusherman

Cool cheers mate!
Quadrophenia

I just got a ticket for Glasgow
pill happy

Quadrophenia wrote:
I just got a ticket for Glasgow


raekwon's playn glasgow, fuckin hell, could i get a link to where ya can get tickets and info on the tour. is it a tour?
Quadrophenia

pill happy wrote:
Quadrophenia wrote:
I just got a ticket for Glasgow


raekwon's playn glasgow, fuckin hell, could i get a link to where ya can get tickets and info on the tour. is it a tour?


I'm sure pusherman posted a link to NME saying they were playing a series of shows.

Link for Glasgow

http://www.tickets-scotland.co.uk...ml?c=viewevent&event_id=11350


I don't know much about Raekwon, just really excited about Public Enemy.
powermonkey

pill happy wrote:
powermonkey wrote:
pill happy wrote:
elyza wrote:
i can honestly say hand on heart, i never had those albion dreams and all that other junk. i liked the music, enjoyed the gigs and thats it for me really.


no i don't mean like that, all i'm saying is that time has passed isn't it, that eara is gone, for me at least its over. i was wondering if others felt the same.

POWERMONKEY .. your getting a lib/shambles tattoo, i wouldn't dream of that now, i guess what i'm saying is i no longer feel pasiontely about the music, you obviously do. the spark has gone, as somebody said. its a sad fact i think. i think alot has got to do with babyshambles as a band are pretty shit, (my opion of course) there was no room for grought.

the main reason the spark is gone is i think most will agree is the drugs.


Already got a French Dog on my wrist, and getting me a forearm filled with Shambles-y lyrical shenanigans one o these days.


fuckin hell, would you not feel like a walking babshambles advertisment, i wouldn't want to be reminded about babyshambles every day, but thats just me. can you pm me that demo by the way


Hehe... I think two Shambles tattoos will probably be the limit.

Tattoos should mean something, and the Shambles have been a really important part of my life ever since I first heard them... everyone I've come to meet - be it on t'internet or in *gasp* real life, via the band, has been absolutely fucking lovely, and I literally wouldn't be where I am now if I'd never got into the Shambles.

So ner-ner-ner.

Razz


Wink
Quadrophenia

Are you saying you wouldn't have just nailed a full time IT job if it wasn't for Pete Doherty?
powermonkey

Quadrophenia wrote:
Are you saying you wouldn't have just nailed a full time IT job if it wasn't for Pete Doherty?


I don't think I'd be living in London, so no. Probably a little embarrassing to admit that I moved just to get to see secret last-minute Shambles gigs, but there ye go. That was probably, ooh, 80% of why I moved.

Embarassed
Quadrophenia

If Pete overdosed on drugs you'd be a sorry boy.
powermonkey

Obviously I'd have to just take another hit on the motherfucking crack pipe and deal with it.

Laughing
Quadrophenia

powermonkey wrote:
Obviously I'd have to just take another hit on the motherfucking crack pipe and deal with it.

Laughing


I'm sure you'd make Pete proud Laughing

Sadly I just got into The Libertines literally as they'd just split. I just thought they were something totally different the first time I saw them playing on television, just a bunch of guys acting out WW3 with instruments, I thought it was mental. It got me to pick up my guitar anyway, which I'll thank them for. I think the thing that really appealed to people about the libs was their DIY attitude, from supporting The Sex Pistols and playing to thousands, to playing a gig in their own front room, it just didn't matter.
pill happy

so the only person who still gets excited about shambles is a guy covered in shambles tattoos and moderattes a shambles forum:), hahah, they've lost there spark. thread closed.
bazjam

They still excite me. Good music stays good music regardless of all the stuff around it.
Ricky Foley

bazjam wrote:
They still excite me. Good music stays good music regardless of all the stuff around it.


My sentiments exactly, I love The Libertines just as much as when I first heard The Delaney, all the music I listen to is from different eras so I never tire of it just because the world has moved on. Razz
chio

pill happy wrote:
so the only person who still gets excited about shambles is a guy covered in shambles tattoos and moderattes a shambles forum:), hahah, they've lost there spark. thread closed.


what a silly point.....

if i was ever going to get a tattoo, i might consider a libs one because that was a big part of my life (as with many others here)

im not a tattoo person but however... no band lasts for ever... do you ridicule everyone with a tattoo for a band that no longer exists??
pill happy

chio wrote:
pill happy wrote:
so the only person who still gets excited about shambles is a guy covered in shambles tattoos and moderattes a shambles forum:), hahah, they've lost there spark. thread closed.


what a silly point.....

if i was ever going to get a tattoo, i might consider a libs one because that was a big part of my life (as with many others here)

im not a tattoo person but however... no band lasts for ever... do you ridicule everyone with a tattoo for a band that no longer exists??


"silly point"? I was joking.
RickJamesBitch!

Sorry Raekwon is playing Glasgow ??
bazjam

As much as i love libs/shambles the only tattoo i would ever consider getting is one of the mighty Leeds United.
pusherman

Saw Lupen Crook again at the weekend. He pisses all over Pete.
balachadha_bob

Re: whos's still listening.

pill happy wrote:
this isn't a hate thread, so no "fuck you"'s please.

To the people who were around when the libs first came out, who bought up the bracket when it first came out.

Do you still listen to libs and shambles anymore, obviously not as much but i actually never listen to anything anymore, i used to know every word to every different version of every song on every demo tape, used to have the leather jacket and all that shit,  kringe thinking back now, dressed as a little mini libertine but fuck they where good times, the libertines and early babyshamble gigs where a magical time, no douth.

Am i alone in that i have grown out of it, when i think back to when i was going to get a tattoo haha.

basically want i want to know is, are there people from that time who stil love and live the albion way of life. while i will always have great memorys of that time, i've deffinatly moved on. don't get me wong i'll always belt out some time for hero or whatever at a gaff paty or on the piss but its over itn't it.

my point may be badly made but ya know what i mean.

the fact the nobody really posts in this section is testiment to the fact the the albion dream or whatever you want to call it is dead.




This is obviously because you were into the whole scene and the bullshit surrounding it, not the MUSIC.

Sorry mate but yes I still listen to all Libs and shambles material, as much as I still listen to the first stone roses album, like I did when it was first released.

They (libs and shambles) have made some classic music, simple as. And classic music never dies, despite changes in trends, fashion whatever, good music is good music.

Jump on the next bandwagon mate, I will see you in ten years time when the libs and shambles albums are back in the "cool list" again, and everyone is banging on about how great they were "back in the day".

Wink
16thNovember

pill happy is a tosser...
TIGER

There's better music around now.

I never listen to Babyshambles, if they come on I skip it. Other than 8 Dead Boys, Merry Go Round, Pentonville, Sitcks & Stones and Back From The Dead, they're an awful band.
Mel

Tim, you do know you're now going to hell!

Wink
pill happy

Re: whos's still listening.

balachadha_bob wrote:
pill happy wrote:
this isn't a hate thread, so no "fuck you"'s please.

To the people who were around when the libs first came out, who bought up the bracket when it first came out.

Do you still listen to libs and shambles anymore, obviously not as much but i actually never listen to anything anymore, i used to know every word to every different version of every song on every demo tape, used to have the leather jacket and all that shit,  kringe thinking back now, dressed as a little mini libertine but fuck they where good times, the libertines and early babyshamble gigs where a magical time, no douth.

Am i alone in that i have grown out of it, when i think back to when i was going to get a tattoo haha.

basically want i want to know is, are there people from that time who stil love and live the albion way of life. while i will always have great memorys of that time, i've deffinatly moved on. don't get me wong i'll always belt out some time for hero or whatever at a gaff paty or on the piss but its over itn't it.

my point may be badly made but ya know what i mean.

the fact the nobody really posts in this section is testiment to the fact the the albion dream or whatever you want to call it is dead.




This is obviously because you were into the whole scene and the bullshit surrounding it, not the MUSIC.

Sorry mate but yes I still listen to all Libs and shambles material, as much as I still listen to the first stone roses album, like I did when it was first released.

They (libs and shambles) have made some classic music, simple as. And classic music never dies, despite changes in trends, fashion whatever, good music is good music.

Jump on the next bandwagon mate, I will see you in ten years time when the libs and shambles albums are back in the "cool list" again, and everyone is banging on about how great they were "back in the day".

Wink


"this is obviously..." what the fuck do you know, i live no where near the fucking scene, saw libs once, had 2 mates who loved the band as well, i never owned a trilby and never dressed in tight black jeans or any of that shit allright. i loved the music and still do, but i don't listen to it anymore, once in a blue moon, where as i used to listen to it daily.

All i wanted to know was there any fans from when it started that still listen every day.

by the way what classic albums did babyshambles make you dick, whos the little fan boy. you think that shit is classic in the trusest sense, get a grip, up the bracket is the only classic.
pill happy

16thNovember wrote:
pill happy is a tosser...


you slaging people over the internet, how sad is your life seriously.
powermonkey

Re: whos's still listening.

pill happy wrote:
balachadha_bob wrote:
pill happy wrote:
this isn't a hate thread, so no "fuck you"'s please.

To the people who were around when the libs first came out, who bought up the bracket when it first came out.

Do you still listen to libs and shambles anymore, obviously not as much but i actually never listen to anything anymore, i used to know every word to every different version of every song on every demo tape, used to have the leather jacket and all that shit,  kringe thinking back now, dressed as a little mini libertine but fuck they where good times, the libertines and early babyshamble gigs where a magical time, no douth.

Am i alone in that i have grown out of it, when i think back to when i was going to get a tattoo haha.

basically want i want to know is, are there people from that time who stil love and live the albion way of life. while i will always have great memorys of that time, i've deffinatly moved on. don't get me wong i'll always belt out some time for hero or whatever at a gaff paty or on the piss but its over itn't it.

my point may be badly made but ya know what i mean.

the fact the nobody really posts in this section is testiment to the fact the the albion dream or whatever you want to call it is dead.




This is obviously because you were into the whole scene and the bullshit surrounding it, not the MUSIC.

Sorry mate but yes I still listen to all Libs and shambles material, as much as I still listen to the first stone roses album, like I did when it was first released.

They (libs and shambles) have made some classic music, simple as. And classic music never dies, despite changes in trends, fashion whatever, good music is good music.

Jump on the next bandwagon mate, I will see you in ten years time when the libs and shambles albums are back in the "cool list" again, and everyone is banging on about how great they were "back in the day".

Wink


"this is obviously..." what the fuck do you know, i live no where near the fucking scene, saw libs once, had 2 mates who loved the band as well, i never owned a trilby and never dressed in tight black jeans or any of that shit allright. i loved the music and still do, but i don't listen to it anymore, once in a blue moon, where as i used to listen to it daily.

All i wanted to know was there any fans from when it started that still listen every day.

by the way what classic albums did babyshambles make you dick, whos the little fan boy. you think that shit is classic in the trusest sense, get a grip, up the bracket is the only classic.


Down In Albion is a stone cold classic. Fucking brilliant record.... as good as anything the Kinks ever did (in my humble opinion).
Ricky Foley

The album The Libertines is the best album, but that and Up The Bracket are both true classics.

With Down In Albion, my oppinion is always changing, but I definately think that when people (Non Babyshambles fans in magazines etc) look back on it in say ten years time they'll think it's better than it was first recieved, wether it'll go down as a classic I don't know.

ps. don't know if what i just wrote makes sense, but im ill so go easy! Laughing
amymdma

I can see your point, I still love listening to the libs n shambles but no way do i listen to them as much as i used to...probably because im more into hip hop n r&b now....did i just admit that? shit Razz
balachadha_bob

Re: whos's still listening.

powermonkey wrote:
pill happy wrote:
balachadha_bob wrote:
pill happy wrote:
this isn't a hate thread, so no "fuck you"'s please.

To the people who were around when the libs first came out, who bought up the bracket when it first came out.

Do you still listen to libs and shambles anymore, obviously not as much but i actually never listen to anything anymore, i used to know every word to every different version of every song on every demo tape, used to have the leather jacket and all that shit,  kringe thinking back now, dressed as a little mini libertine but fuck they where good times, the libertines and early babyshamble gigs where a magical time, no douth.

Am i alone in that i have grown out of it, when i think back to when i was going to get a tattoo haha.

basically want i want to know is, are there people from that time who stil love and live the albion way of life. while i will always have great memorys of that time, i've deffinatly moved on. don't get me wong i'll always belt out some time for hero or whatever at a gaff paty or on the piss but its over itn't it.

my point may be badly made but ya know what i mean.

the fact the nobody really posts in this section is testiment to the fact the the albion dream or whatever you want to call it is dead.




This is obviously because you were into the whole scene and the bullshit surrounding it, not the MUSIC.

Sorry mate but yes I still listen to all Libs and shambles material, as much as I still listen to the first stone roses album, like I did when it was first released.

They (libs and shambles) have made some classic music, simple as. And classic music never dies, despite changes in trends, fashion whatever, good music is good music.

Jump on the next bandwagon mate, I will see you in ten years time when the libs and shambles albums are back in the "cool list" again, and everyone is banging on about how great they were "back in the day".

Wink


"this is obviously..." what the fuck do you know, i live no where near the fucking scene, saw libs once, had 2 mates who loved the band as well, i never owned a trilby and never dressed in tight black jeans or any of that shit allright. i loved the music and still do, but i don't listen to it anymore, once in a blue moon, where as i used to listen to it daily.

All i wanted to know was there any fans from when it started that still listen every day.

by the way what classic albums did babyshambles make you dick, whos the little fan boy. you think that shit is classic in the trusest sense, get a grip, up the bracket is the only classic.


Down In Albion is a stone cold classic. Fucking brilliant record.... as good as anything the Kinks ever did (in my humble opinion).



I agree entirely.

And @ pill happy, When new albums are released that you love you're bound to listen to them daily, obviously you will listen to them less as you get more and more new material to absorb.

But... I'M STILL LISTENING!

Oh, and less of the "boy" eh. Wink
Quadrophenia

"this is obviously..." what the fuck do you know, i live no where near the fucking scene, saw libs once, had 2 mates who loved the band as well, i never owned a trilby and never dressed in tight black jeans or any of that shit allright. i loved the music and still do, but i don't listen to it anymore, once in a blue moon, where as i used to listen to it daily.


pillhappy - "used to have the leather jacket and all that shit,  kringe thinking back now, dressed as a little mini libertine"


Confused  Confused  Confused
balachadha_bob

Quadrophenia wrote:
"this is obviously..." what the fuck do you know, i live no where near the fucking scene, saw libs once, had 2 mates who loved the band as well, i never owned a trilby and never dressed in tight black jeans or any of that shit allright. i loved the music and still do, but i don't listen to it anymore, once in a blue moon, where as i used to listen to it daily.


pillhappy - "used to have the leather jacket and all that shit,  kringe thinking back now, dressed as a little mini libertine"


Confused  Confused  Confused



Laughing
A_Night_Piece_With_Death

dia was fucking shit hot, and sn got plenty of listens and i always engoyed it. Same with libs album 1 and 2 both were listened to alot and never disliked

so to me if loosing your spark is not about making good mucis, i dont care really.
powermonkey

I'm listening right now....

Cool
pusherman

It is a sorry day when people who have a great knowledge of music and are surrounded by a wealth of talent to listen to, class Down in Albion a classic album!
powermonkey

pusherman wrote:
It is a sorry day when people who have a great knowledge of music and are surrounded by a wealth of talent to listen to, class Down in Albion a classic album!


Shocked



























Razz
balachadha_bob

pusherman wrote:
It is a sorry day when people who have a great knowledge of music and are surrounded by a wealth of talent to listen to, class Down in Albion a classic album!



In your opinion..... Wink
pusherman

No. No 'my opinion' scapegoats. No emoticons. It. Is. Not. A. Classic. Album.
pill happy

Quadrophenia wrote:
"this is obviously..." what the fuck do you know, i live no where near the fucking scene, saw libs once, had 2 mates who loved the band as well, i never owned a trilby and never dressed in tight black jeans or any of that shit allright. i loved the music and still do, but i don't listen to it anymore, once in a blue moon, where as i used to listen to it daily.


pillhappy - "used to have the leather jacket and all that shit,  kringe thinking back now, dressed as a little mini libertine"


Confused  Confused  Confused


for fuck sake, i had a leather jacket still do, i kringe thinking back to my teenage days but not really in a bad way, i think most do thinking back, i didn't litteraly mean a mini libertine, but it felt like that ya know what i mean. anyway i was just saying i wasn't a fan boy, i listenesed to the music and thats it, got the nme, and got demos off friends, can't beleave i'm trying justifying myself over the internet haha.

i think you know what i'm getting at, stop nit picking.
Mel

I know exactly what you mean
For the record, I very rarely listen to shambles now

Oh and SN bores me
pill happy

weather an album is A Classic or not is not a matter of opinion. Its fact. Either is or its not. there is some albums that i don't like (my opinion) but i can't deny there classic, i just don't like it on a personal level. Down In Albion will never be regared as a classic by anybody other then die hard babyshambles fans, theres nothing wrong with saying its a "personal classic". but musically, the impact it had and whatever else makes a classic album, down in albion is not a classic.

in my opinion Smile
Quadrophenia

Was quite disappointed with DIA, didn't need to be that messy at all. I know they are "supposed" to sound shambolic but it was too far and sounded vaguely like a demo, although i have heard far better demos. I never listen to Down in Albion anymore, much more impressed with Shotter's Nation which i linger on frequently. I can't knock The Libertines as I still think they sound as dynamic as the day I heard them first.
balachadha_bob

pill happy wrote:
Quadrophenia wrote:
"this is obviously..." what the fuck do you know, i live no where near the fucking scene, saw libs once, had 2 mates who loved the band as well, i never owned a trilby and never dressed in tight black jeans or any of that shit allright. i loved the music and still do, but i don't listen to it anymore, once in a blue moon, where as i used to listen to it daily.


pillhappy - "used to have the leather jacket and all that shit,  kringe thinking back now, dressed as a little mini libertine"


Confused  Confused  Confused


for fuck sake, i had a leather jacket still do, i kringe thinking back to my teenage days but not really in a bad way, i think most do thinking back, i didn't litteraly mean a mini libertine, but it felt like that ya know what i mean. anyway i was just saying i wasn't a fan boy, i listenesed to the music and thats it, got the nme, and got demos off friends, can't beleave i'm trying justifying myself over the internet haha.

i think you know what i'm getting at, stop nit picking.



Keep digging your hole son...
balachadha_bob

Mel wrote:
I know exactly what you mean
For the record, I very rarely listen to shambles now

Oh and SN bores me


I've noticed you've been making this point for a long time.

So why post on a babyshambles form?
Mel

I've also made the point before that I use it to pm someone

It's that simple really
balachadha_bob

Mel wrote:
I've also made the point before that I use it to pm someone

It's that simple really


Not a personal dig, but with six and a half thousand posts I think it's more than just pm's.

Can't understand the general dislike towards shambles music that seems so common round here with regulars thats all.

Wheres the love??? Laughing
Rich

The love is still here Cool shotters nation is in my cd player at the moment, listened to pipedown earlier on my ipod.
Mel

balachadha_bob wrote:
Mel wrote:
I've also made the point before that I use it to pm someone

It's that simple really


Not a personal dig, but with six and a half thousand posts I think it's more than just pm's.

Can't understand the general dislike towards shambles music that seems so common round here with regulars thats all.

Wheres the love??? Laughing


It's not a dislike, just find the new album boring, it doesn't do anything for me.
Still went to see them at Notts and took the kids so they could finally see them
Just now enjoy listening to other bands more
As for the posts, I'm on the site pming anyway so may aswell post

Oh and I don't understand this God like attitude to Shambles, they're only a band at the end of the day
pusherman

balachadha_bob wrote:
Mel wrote:
I've also made the point before that I use it to pm someone

It's that simple really


Not a personal dig, but with six and a half thousand posts I think it's more than just pm's.

Can't understand the general dislike towards shambles music that seems so common round here with regulars thats all.

Wheres the love??? Laughing


The love has been and gone quite some time now. Gets a bit tedious after a few years of the same shit.

Only just joined the party have we?
balachadha_bob

pusherman wrote:
balachadha_bob wrote:
Mel wrote:
I've also made the point before that I use it to pm someone

It's that simple really


Not a personal dig, but with six and a half thousand posts I think it's more than just pm's.

Can't understand the general dislike towards shambles music that seems so common round here with regulars thats all.

Wheres the love??? Laughing


The love has been and gone quite some time now. Gets a bit tedious after a few years of the same shit.

Only just joined the party have we?



Hardly.   Wink
pill happy

BUMP, do the poll.

       Baby Shambles Forum Index -> Baby Shambles
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum