Archive for Baby Shambles baby shambles an unofficial forum for baby shambles fans
 


       Baby Shambles Forum Index -> Baby Shambles
enditall

Doherty and Scientology

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article969451.ece

if he becomes a scientologist I don't think I will have ever lost so much respect for a human being. And I know about Michael Jackson
Libertine

why?  if we are humans on a planet. then who are aliens, - simply other humans on a planet, in theory. we are aliens.
the shambolian

Aliens are essentialy extra-terrisrials(sp). ie: from a DIFFERENT planet
Anyone who buys scientology is a fucking nut
enditall

Libertine wrote:
why?  if we are humans on a planet. then who are aliens, - simply other humans on a planet, in theory. we are aliens.


Well Confucias, thats not what scientologists believe.
powermonkey

Scientologists are full of shit. And they're fucking cunts.

I lost respect for Jason Lee when I found out he was a Scientologist.

What a load of dickheads.

Evil or Very Mad

(I'm biased, y'see, cos they put my mate out of a job).
Quadrophenia

Scientologists believe humans are an exiled race (i.e ALIENS) from a different planet. Tom Cruise and his gullible young bird speak more than words for me. Making her go through a silent birth must have been absolute torture. All of these people are absolute nutters. May I point out that it has been scientifically proven that there are no other living lifeforms on any other planet than earth. I'm guessing this argument will delve deeply into religion and the first cause argument if people notice it but I will go as far to say that I'd have more respect for Pete if he ran around Camden smacked off his tits bolllock naked.
Mel

Quadrophenia wrote:
Scientologists believe humans are an exiled race (i.e ALIENS) from a different planet. Tom Cruise and his gullible young bird speak more than words for me. Making her go through a silent birth must have been absolute torture. All of these people are absolute nutters. May I point out that it has been scientifically proven that there are no other living lifeforms on any other planet than earth. I'm guessing this argument will delve deeply into religion and the first cause argument if people notice it but I will go as far to say that I'd have more respect for Pete if he ran around Camden smacked off his tits bolllock naked.


Thats not true at all
It's one of the things they continuously search for. Personally feel that it's rather arrogant of humans to think we are the only planet with lifeform in the whole universe
Quadrophenia

Well they havent found anything? I don't think lifeforms are ready to adapt to conditions on other planets, let alone a whole race of them
Quadrophenia

Found this and had to laugh

"Scientology is a body of beliefs and related practices initially created by American  fiction author L. Ron Hubbard.
powermonkey

Quadrophenia wrote:
Well they havent found anything? I don't think lifeforms are ready to adapt to conditions on other planets, let alone a whole race of them


Erm, the universe is a fairly sizeable place. We haven't seen very much of it yet. If Earth developed in such a way as to allow life to flourish, then it's pretty tiny odds that no other planet developed in a sufficiently similar fashion. Bear in mind that even a tiny wee ameoba counts as life.
Quadrophenia

This discussion will end up frying my head.
Mel

Ok, lets discuss how the universe started Wink
Quadrophenia

Fuck off Laughing I hear this in philosophy EVERY day.

In my opinion scientology is a cult based totally on money.
Mel

Quadrophenia wrote:
Fuck off Laughing I hear this in philosophy EVERY day.

In my opinion scientology is a cult based totally on money.


thats what i think also
oversea

Quadrophenia wrote:
Fuck off Laughing I hear this in philosophy EVERY day.

In my opinion scientology is a cult based totally on money.



Is it Scientology or Kabala that you get don't get told all their "secrets" at once?... You have to pay more to know more?

(allthough... you can "buy" god in most religions.)



PS! Hello again, a long time since I wrote here Smile
Quadrophenia

Scientology is told in lots of seperate books
oversea

Quadrophenia wrote:
Scientology is told in lots of seperate books


yeah, but one of these two have some kind of "buy your way to god" thing going on...

I think Madonna is in the same one... she's into Kabala, right?
Quadrophenia

I don't know, but buying your way to God is a ridiculous idea. It has been happening in every religion though, the pope created purgatory so that people could pay him money to bless them, so that they wouldn't go there. Then you have all these Evangelist churches which use slideshows instead of sermons and claim that they can cure people. Religion doesn't really bother me, but buying your way into it is pretty insane.
Old Greg

Quadrophenia wrote:
I don't know, but buying your way to God is a ridiculous idea. It has been happening in every religion though, the pope created purgatory so that people could pay him money to bless them, so that they wouldn't go there. Then you have all these Evangelist churches which use slideshows instead of sermons and claim that they can cure people. Religion doesn't really bother me, but buying your way into it is pretty insane.


The new pope got rid of purgatory
oversea

Back to the question...

I have a hard time seeing Pete turn to Scientolgy.
Should consider it a regular "sun" story?
Quadrophenia

Yeah

       Baby Shambles Forum Index -> Baby Shambles
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum