Archive for Baby Shambles baby shambles an unofficial forum for baby shambles fans
 


       Baby Shambles Forum Index -> Baby Shambles
Mel

can someone please explain to me...

Why Pete got hero of the year in the NME awards?
blainey

The average intelligence of NME readers, say no more.
Quadrophenia

Without Pete we would have no Beau Carter as we know him today.


Plus Babyshambles put on a top notch live show
Rich

Link?
powermonkey

If you'd been at the Rhythm Factory the last three nights you'd know why!

Wink
Rich

Your ears must be fucked mate Laughing  Wink


Answer your pm pm, I've got the time today Wink
Mel

call me miss picky but doing a gig does not make someone a hero in my eyes
Just think it's so sad that a junkie has become a hero, God help our kids if he's the type of hero to look up to
Quadrophenia

If you don't like Babyshambles Mel, about turn and don't post in this section. I certainly don't think he deserves that accolade either, but all you seem to do is piss and moan about them. If you don't like them live, or generally, then this section isn't for you.
powermonkey

neeshambles wrote:
Your ears must be fucked mate Laughing  Wink


Answer your pm pm, I've got the time today Wink


After about 6 hours sleep in 3 days my ears are the only bit of me left working!

Tuesday was a lot of fun, loud crowd though. Wed I had more important places to be, but last night was abso-fucking-lutely brilliant. Brilliant, I tells ya.

Pete was on good form, played really very well indeed, played some old and new stuff.... Vertigo!!! Merry Go Round!! Baddies Boogie solo!!! MY DARLING CLEMENTINE for goodness' sake!

Crowd was mental, mind, I'm surprised no-one died.

Shocked
Rich

And you forgot the tape recorder!! shame on you Laughing try to get some sleep over the weekend Wink roll on the albert hall, should be even better *fingers crossed*
Mel

Quadrophenia wrote:
If you don't like Babyshambles Mel, about turn and don't post in this section. I certainly don't think he deserves that accolade either, but all you seem to do is piss and moan about them. If you don't like them live, or generally, then this section isn't for you.


I'm just not sad enough to think that Shambles are the be all and end all of life or feel that cos I used to really like them I HAVE to continue to do so

I don't like the new album and I never said I don't like them live. Obviously since I don't like the new album seeing them live now isn't the same for me

And I will post in which ever section I so wish to express my opinion, deal with it sweetie
balachadha_bob

Mel wrote:
call me miss picky but doing a gig does not make someone a hero in my eyes
Just think it's so sad that a junkie has become a hero, God help our kids if he's the type of hero to look up to


I agree entirely, but it is the NME.

Gutter press bullshit.
enditall

The big question is: Why did Noel Fielding win an award at a music awards show?  Confused
Quadrophenia

enditall wrote:
The big question is: Why did Noel Fielding win an award at a music awards show?  Confused


Why did Bebo win at an music award show, why was there a best/worst dressed, hero/villain award at a music show? Pretentious crap
LikelyLad

Suck it up guys.
enditall

Quadrophenia wrote:
enditall wrote:
The big question is: Why did Noel Fielding win an award at a music awards show?  Confused


Why did Bebo win at an music award show, why was there a best/worst dressed, hero/villain award at a music show? Pretentious crap


Well fair enough as long as the winners are musicians, and I know Noel Fielding plays whatever it is he plays in some bands occasionally, but they're just awarding a wannabe musician and mediocre comedian because he drinks in Camden and looks the way he does.
pusherman

enditall wrote:
Well fair enough as long as the winners are musicians, and I know Noel Fielding plays whatever it is he plays in some bands occasionally, but they're just awarding a wannabe musician and mediocre comedian because he drinks in Camden and looks the way he does.


That's exactly what I think whenever Razorlight win any awards. Amazing.
A_Night_Piece_With_Death

if you dont like babyshambles, and your on a shams forum then u may aswell just string yurself up cos really it wont get any better Wink
pusherman

Can you string yourself up just for my own pleasure.
Mel

A_Night_Piece_With_Death wrote:
if you dont like babyshambles, and your on a shams forum then u may aswell just string yurself up cos really it wont get any better Wink


might do
their next album might not be as shite as the last one
pusherman

Mel wrote:
A_Night_Piece_With_Death wrote:
if you dont like babyshambles, and your on a shams forum then u may aswell just string yurself up cos really it wont get any better Wink


might do
their next album might not be as shite as the last one


Funny

You should do stand-up
Mel

I hate you Laughing
A_Night_Piece_With_Death

pusherman has a brown nose
Quadrophenia

A_Night_Piece_With_Death wrote:
pusherman has a brown nose


and you have a red neck!
pusherman

A_Night_Piece_With_Death wrote:
pusherman has a brown nose


Except for the lack of punctuation, that is probably the most literate sentence you've ever written on this board. And it featured me! Well done Mongo! Good job!
pale thin boy

psydofags

       Baby Shambles Forum Index -> Baby Shambles
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum